Fools gold

Fool: good morning mister Fool.
Fool: its almost lunch. 
You don't want to start "good morning" again. 
Fool: its nice outside. 
Ttoll: no snow?
Fool: we are getting close to the weekend!
King of Fools: oh, this is you mister Troll!
Troll: yeah.
King of Fools: I thought it was Mama Mia.
I was about to ask if you need anything, you can ask me.
Troll: it's a good idea. 
Mama Mia: mister Troll, you are all wet!
King of Fools: I wish everyone will come from vacation looking like this.
Troll:  what vacation?
One day?
King of Fools: my fools are here too, at the door.
Troll: what a day.
Mama Mia: phone call!
Troll: my emails are not coming. 
Mama Mia: do it manually, this how it works.
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
What's wrong?! And never correct!
You have to thank her by her name.
Not "thank you woman!"
What's her name?
Say "thank you Bella".
Doesn't work?
Still? 
Sometimes you have to do it again, bye.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: essential services!
(on the phone) he is wild!
At what days?
I don't blame him.
Seems like, you can bring him to work or leave him at home.
Many of our employees do that.
He can be the boss here.
No, don't have to do anything.
Fool: we have big projects mister Troll.
Work is work, why not.
Fool: today we will measure distance between the street and the office. 
Because this what the government wants.
Troll: I don't know how to measure. 
Fool: very easy, all you have to do  is to take measuring tape and find "one".
What will be the distance?
King of Fools: number between one and the door.
Fool: correct.