Sunsets followed sunrises.

Our soldiers went for you,

I wanted to be a unknown song.

And I dreamed of my native land,

I saw lights of the fires, our train flew away into the distance, and warm hands only were whispering: "Forgive, we are not sorry for anything."

We raised our farm lands, dragged the plow behind us, yesterday's dream will be again, how our sons are going into the battle.

We said goodbye in the bright hallway:

Only don't forget your name.

How the father tore all the documents,

We were going on a hard journey.

All the food was my bag,

Don’t talk, be silent,

And other trains followed our train.

Where is faith, power, truth on earth!

Quiet - tired soldier, slapped me loudly on the cheek.

And again we were pushing farm plow, feeling sorry for the young girls.

Let our army tell you what truth is on the war.

The sound of sirens, someone throws a crust of bread and a voice somewhere whispers softly:

Don't be afraid, eat.

Spring has come, here are the headlines from the newspapers "looking for a soldier, looking for a soldier", and there are dances in the club, how many brides are there.