old story

One more talk about women.
When my stepbrother divorced
He promised,
He will never go with woman again.
Fine, go with a man.
When I look at him,
After some hiding we all were informed by a strange girl.
The first minute I knew,
He will not pull it off.
Asking about food,
House keys on the neck,
Otherwise cannot find anywhere.
Tooth paste on the face,
Reading newspapers...
Mather calling everyday:
Are you baby okay?
We will stop by.
He had to clean the apartment all night.
My father laughed,
Vitali,
There is no a married man,
Who didn't wish to be single
At least once in the life.
Then papa mentioned:
May be we all can be one happy family.
I said: Papa, are you an idiot?
Have you, mom, your second wife
In my life at the same place, same room, same time!
My father choked:
You are right, didn't think that far.
After a few months the new girlfriend,
Now wife,
Stepped in.
Of course, his mother didn't like new girl first.
I know what she wants,
Yes, mama, what?
You gained some weight.
She is cooking very well.
Really?
Every single day, and very clean,
Washes my clothes, buys food,
Waiting me from work with warm dinner.
The fridge is not empty.
May be she is okay.
So, what are you waiting for?