a story

We had people in our city
Who were walking from house to house sometimes,
Waiting on the streets for people to join their group.
Mostly people would ignore them,
Cross the street on red light in order not to get caught.
One time they stopped at my auto house,
And instead of saying no,
She said, come back tomorrow.
My aunt had massage home office and was with the client.
Next day all that group was at her apartment.
And next month she was massaging them every day.
She only started therapeutic massage and accupancure, horrible at it,
May be this why they felt like home.
Teaching her with biggest enthusiasm ever,
My mom fighting with her on the phone,
My grandmother went to a lawyer and changed her will.
They were nice to me, I had home made cake every say.
Then my aunt went on a meeting and instead of saying good,
She forgot, she forgets everything,
She criticised them, said a word,
Next day went to apologize, feeling guilty all night,
They told her the same word, and it was it..
They never talk to her again.