just a thought

I was writing a serious poem,
I am not a serious person, but this poem was serious.
And someone put a picture with a horse.
Long time ago we had a horse,
My father bought it and said that it's investment
And brought home.
My mom had already a pig and chickens in the balcony,
It was 90th, no food, she said we would starve..
The pig went to my uncle's farm after winter and spring living with us,
Sleeping on a warm blanket,
Supposed to be a dinner.
Then we were all crying, promiesing to live the house if someone touched the pig,
Grandmother was massaging his sides,
Named him.
Suspicious men asked me why my father was walking the pig,
And after every time they were around
They would ask me what's funny,
Bringing us movies and fancy at that time food.
The horse went to my father's new farm,
He bought a house with land in one of the villages..
That's short story..