today


Alexander was moody this morning.
He knows his every moody face will be completely investigated
And after five hundred my questions if he is okay, what happened and what can I do to make him happy...
He said:
You never wrote me a song.
About what? (me).
Pardon me? (him).
Okay (me).
When I was a little girl (me).
Oh God (him).
Listen, no more chickens, pigs and cows,
Old women, mafia in nineties, firefighters, a horse,
Who else was living in your one bed room apartment on the third floor.
No more balcony gardens, unless its full of weed..
...and write the address (singing on TV).
No more old stories (him).
Look back only if you want to see your ass in the mirror  (spying friend).
Something new, I've never heard every day in the last what almost two years (him).
Okay, okay, you are always overreacting,
And then you can't sleep (me).
This song about night and day,
They cannot without each other.
Bright day and magical night;
Light and beauty darkness (me).
It has a verse? (him).
Yes, good night, I love you, 
Turn off the light.
You don't have to now,
It's daytime and sleep (me). 
See, nice creative verse (him).