don't know story

Poetess : I didn't write for a while,
Wanted to see a physic, who knows everything.
But it didn't happen.
Me and my friend went to a flee market on Saturday,
The woman who reads hands,
She was giving her business cards near her office.
She was about to give me the card.
This what I was there for.
Would you like me do reading?
And I said very loud and very mean "no", right to her face,
She looked kind of scared.
So now I am at work.
The news today, some one said, I am fascinating,
And it's hot here, I thought, it's hot, then I spill water all over my clothes.
Grandma : I tell you everything myself,
Every thing will be good.
I remember my mother,
When people went to see her,
She would always say,
Everything will be good.
And people would ask,
How she knows?
She would say, I don't have to know,
I have to say.
Grandma w: my grandmother was a beautiful woman, never cared in her life about anything.
You tell her something, she would smile,
It will be fine.
Grandma: oh....