New Kings

On the set of a new movie " Titanic ". 
Donald and Hilary are still on the iceberg, both looking at the sun and the moon, which are in the opposite directions.
Hilary : may be we are in the space? In Cosmos... 
Donald : no my dear, we are still on Earth.
Hilary (gives Donald a look) : I understand why my husband doesn't want to rescue me. 
He doesn't know where I am..
(flirty)..you know. .
Donald : you went on vacation without telling your husband?
Hilary : men go on vacations without telling their wives...plenty of times..
Sometimes they are vacationing in their office.
Why should I tell?
(Hilary turns to a group of male penguins): Ladies go on vacation without telling your husbands!
Donald : let's not teach birds bad things.
Hilary : but why your women don't want to rescue you?
Donald : my dear, the most innocent day in my life was the day I was born.
Hilary : and?
Donald : think yourself..
Why would you rescue your man you had to share with someone else?