don't know story

Poetess : I am writing at work again.
And working very good.
It's all from the book:
You have to work for the best of your abilities,
Fast, productive and better then anyone else.
Inner voice : congratulations!
You won our super prise again!
Magic word "Thank you ".
Aunt : people thank me only when they don't ...
(crossing and looking up) when doctors told them.
This what I learned in the forest:
Be the last one to tell a good news,
This how you will be highly appreciated.
Poetess : women drive me crazy today.
For some reason only women, and not the men.
Inner voice : men have own women to drive them crazy.
Poetess : I always relay on the nature.
At work too.
(to himself with smile) Hopefully today will be a nice day.
Grandma : we always do.
Poetess (making duck lips): I have new lipstick.
Sister : nice.
Poetess : people who don't know me think I am crazy.
People who know me, don't think anything.
They think it's normal.
Plus I don't care much what some people think about me.
Inner voice : perfect match. ..
Poetess : yah. ..