Then he said
He was just leaving.
May be I should be forgiving.
May be he is a bad father,
May be I should talk to my mother.
I smiled,
I have my son, I have my king.
Three years no money,
Of course,  money is not everything.
I smiled, I have my son,
I have my king.
And it was that dark night,
When I was standing near the last fire line,
God wiped my tears softly and smiled,
You have you son, you have your king.
This is part one.
And there is part two.
I was alone in the car, driving to work.
Nothing much, in the morning,
The same pretty much thought,
Only few years after.
The cloud near the Sun looks exactly how people imagine the opposite to God.
At least this what I thought.
Then at night, I kind of. .nor a vision..
In my mind.
It was everything orange or brown,
The background, metal silver in front, circle,
Shadows going forward,
Then black like wolf with red eyes arises from the bottom.
From that day I never was upset a lot about money, never thought. .like bad..