New Kings ...

On the set of new movie " Titanic ". Producer : Donald and Hilary remember,
Each other misery is each other biggest pleasure. 
Villian (to himself) : this is not going to have the happy ending. ..
Saver (to himself ) : and how am I supposed to fix all this?
Producer: fighting will be in scene ten.
Director : Hilary you are 18 years old.
Donald (to himself): as soon I had first look at the constitution, I knew it will be f...k up..
Producer : task for Donald.
We have a huge hole on the side of the ship, no instruments, nothing, what is your first choice?
Hilary (to herself): I am smart, wisdom woman, About everything else I will be quite,
I am smart, wisdom woman, 
About everything else I will be quite..
Cameraman : are we going to film,
When they are showing stupid stuff?
Producer : we will be judged based on our work.
Donald : ... straight to Hell..
Hilary : as 18 years old, I demand gold penties!
Villian ( to himself ) : this place needs to be bombed.
Saver : no violence, 8 years old girls will be watching us.
Lady: finally I sold my soul!
Saver: you better get rich fast.
Donald : are going to be on TV?
Producer : where are the cups?
(Donald and Hilary are sitting in boat with "Please help us! We are hungry! Donate $50.000 to buy us food" cups).
Director : scene one "Donald and Hilary is about to get married, but things don't look too positive right now".
Donald : is it any chance of us to be together?
Hilary : no.
Former Mr.President : no.
Donald : any one else wants to join Seintology?
Snoop : let's smoke weed.
Martha : me and Snoop are cooking nonstop for Apocalypse, 
It will be tomorrow (laughing).
Pastor : my friends I have to leave you in my personal helicopter.
God, God will help!
Hilary : what about people? 
Pastor : I pick up Bible when it's convenient.
As you can see, it's not very convenient here.
I will have you in my prayers (leaves in helicopter): I will pray for you all!
Donald : good luck in this disturbed country called America! (waving hand).
Saver : I am not doing anything about it.
Villian : I might...
Donald : it's getting hot.
Hilary : what else they liked about you besides your money?
Donald : my dear, they had no choice.