New Kings ...

One the set of a new movie " Titanic".
Donald (looking at the leading actress): I was looking for someone less vintage.
Hilary : bring him a baby!
Director : part three!
(at the darkest side of the ship)
Hilary : Donald, do you have university degree?
Donald : what do you want?
Hilary : keys from your house!
Donald : Now!
How I am going to make America great again?!
I haven't even started.
Hilary : ask your Korean brother!
Donald : we have four more years to have fun!
Plus he never replies my calls.
Hilary : it depends how you ask (looking up).
Donald : he is not going to listen me without my big Russian hat.
Director : done!
Donald : something wrong with these apples.
Director : the apples are doing fine.
Donald : when I get this run away Pastor I am going to crusify him with my taxes.
Director : part five!
In this part every one is a lier.
Donald (whispering): pardon me for my question,
Are we going to film few old sluts today?
So I won't jump in this river after the lunch.