New Kings....

On the set of a new movie " Titanic ".
Donald and Hilary are looking at the night sky and having lovely conversation.
Hilary : I still remember that day when I made a wish on a flying star...
Donald : did it work?
Hilary : I lost..
Donald: May be because you kicked it yourself?
When are we going to get married?!!
My dear!
You tease me with your look..
We will cause global warming..
When we will be married?
When pigs will fly ... very soon.
I promise.
Tonight we will be dancing with the stars (looking up again).
Hilary:  you better ... navigate this ...ship to the ... beach...
Donald (surprised): my dear..
What kind of language is that after retirement?
I think I have to look at our pension standards.
Eighty, this when people shall retire.
They don't talk much, mostly happy..
Eighty for women and eighty-five for men.
We will make America great again close to Apocalypse!