don't know story

Poetess : I want to put a curse on some one.
Some one from work.
I don't want to have a quick result,
I want torture.
The real w.: I would pray.
Aunt : I would check the Internet,
Question, answer, talk to people. .
Poetess : it has to be justice,
May be not from people,
At least from higher powers.
Grandma : this is not our speciality.
Grandma w.: my grandmother was a beautiful woman, never forgive anything to anyone. Little things, she didn't care, but big, never.
This how you live long, 105 is not a joke.
Poetess : I know I shouldn't do that, but another part of my thinking wants very much.
Curse the ... and see what happens.
Aunt : anyway, today I have to stick needles in five asses, might be tortures too.
At least I get paid for what I do.
You will be volunteer.
Grandma : either way, everything is going to be good.
Poetess : will it mess up my aura?
Grandma : na..