Fools gold. The reasons.

King of Fools: covid app done?!
Mister Fool: every day. 
King of Fools: every day is something new.
Monkey  "The Genius" gave us the money to buy lottery ticket.
Do you know how much is one ticket?
Ten dollars. 
My wife doesn't give me that much money to buy lottery ticket. 
I am the same age like monkey "The Genius".
Mister Fool: five years old?
King of Fools: "yyy".
All I can say.
Mister Fool: we thought you are one year old.
King of Fools: I can't get away with being one year old.
Mister Fool: when we asked monkey "The Genius" about her age, she got flashes and never answered our email.
Mama Mia: she wants us to see.
King of Fools: this is all propaganda. 
Mama Mia: mister Troll called. 
King of Fools: damn!
I missed that call!
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: too much for Friday.
Mister Fool: where is monkey "The Genius"?
We don't know what we are doing.
King of Fools: young people don't understand. 
They think everyone is single. 
Mister Fool: where is it?