The Martian story.

Martian: where did it go?
Martian: it's a cow.
They meant to survive. 
Martian: its beef.
Martian: I feel like I am watching movie.
Martian: what did you hunt?
Martian: a bill.
We went to rich house.
Martian: you couldn't find normal house?
Martian: he watched too many commercials. 
Martian: what city is this?
Seem like we have been here before six thousand years ago. 
Martian: what happened to the big mountain?
Martian: they all escaped. 
Martian: oh, I remember these dinosaurs. 
No one can run four miles in five minutes. 
I wonder how they cheated?
Martian: the dinosaurs won since they were cheating and lost again.
Martian: when someone says something, you don't have to run.
Martian: I want refund for this trip.
Martian: we can see how our neighbor look.
This why we came here.
Martian: oh my goodness. 
Martian: you all say a lot of things  but I don't see any watch here.
Martian: it's still a new planet.