Fools gold.

King of Fools (whispering on the phone): meaw...
Mister Fool: nice cat.
Troll: what brought you here?
Mister Fool: I was born in twenties. 
Oh man.
Monkey "The Genius" allowed us to pick lottery numbers without thinking.
Troll: really?
King of Fools: Mama Mia improved a lot overnight!
How are you doing,  "meaw, meaw".
Watch the movie, okay?
Troll: what is this?
King of Fools: we were following all the steps. 
And someone was printing something obviously.
After 5 o'clock. 
Troll: you can show it me at home.
King of Fools: we want to show you here.
Troll: my vacation, da.
King of Fools: oh, I forgot. 
Ttoll: you should've forgotten about your girlfriend. 
Mister Fool: he is little bit weird. 
Is he from here?
King of Fools: no, from the office. 
We find them in the weirdest places.
Troll: all I want on weekend is to be at work. 
King of Fools: it wasn't open!
Mister Fool: he looks happy. 
King of Fools: I knew it!
Troll: sure.
King of Fools: she is cute and sincere.
Are you sincere?
Troll: how you don't ask me if I am sincere?
King of Fools: I don't really care.
She likes it a lot.
What should I tell her?
Mister Fool: tell her that.
Troll: remember when she called your a deer at one time?
King of Fools: I don't remember that.
Troll: yes, she did.
King of Fools: mister Troll, say it again, and you will see the dark side of me.
Troll: what, your shadow?
You in the dark room?
Mister Fool: were is my battery?
Why no one plays it in?
King of Fools: do you know, who it is?
Troll: I was wondering. 
Why don't we ask her?
She is at work earlier. 
King of Fools: what?
Mister Fool: she is not a fool?
What are you doing sometimes?
King of Fools: sometimes!
Mister Fool is going to help us in our journey. 
Mister Fool: we have to stop being not fools.