The Martian story.

Martian: meeting!
Its about something. 
Martian King: they think we will never spot their satellites.
Martian (talking to each other): we should fly elsewhere. 
Martian: we went there already and they kicked our ass.
Martian: tell me, didn't you like it?
Martian: I did.
Martian King: "Lunatic 2021" is ready.
Time to save those spices. 
Martian: I always wanted to be a turtle. 
Martian: what a clown. 
Martian King: what should we write on the logo?
Martian: write "we had enough".
Martian King: "Martians had enough".
Martian: smart.
Martian King: with the names of who had enough. 
Martian: every one hundred years we shall have different logo.
Martian: "we had enough again".
Martian (quietly): do you want massage?
Martian (quietly): you are too big for my twenty five little fingers.
Martian (quietly): is it yes?
Martian: I was watching on the TV,
After food people run.
Martian: their food sucks.
Martian: I don't like spiders. 
Martian: look how small they are!
Martian: you always have answers.
Martian: all the spiders have superpowers. 
Martian King: we have to understand!
Martian: the people supporter.