The Priests.

Young woman, 1 priestess: what are you doing?
Young woman, 2 priestess: I have no idea what I am doing.
Old woman, priestess: push it and stir.
(Bell rings).
Young woman, 1 priestess: I saw you looking when someone rang the bell.
Old woman, priestess (walks back to the kitchen): it's is not our cat.
It's a man.
The King is in jail. Pharaoh sent him to jail and took the kingdom. 
Young woman, 1 priestess: technically, we are working for Pharaoh again.
Young woman, 2 priestess: can we save the King?
Old woman, priestess: when I was young, I was saving men in bunches.
Lucky you, pretend, you don't know anything.
Young woman, 1 priestess: you didn't start the relationship yet.
Old woman, priestess: go for it.
They have comfortable basements. 
Young woman, 1 priestess: why not!
Young woman, 2 priestess: enough!
Old woman, priestess: try not to be rude.