How to have fun at work -"witches case part 3"

Good morning everyone,
I am in a beauty salon waiting my face and hair be done (Saturday routine).
Was up all night (don't sleep on Fridays) and now in stead of staring at stranger's face,
I write more about the witches case.
Hope its not paranoia from the judge part.
As for witches, the judge don't really give a fuck.
Today I am not the judge by the way.
That's not my word to say.
We have a new party here"Lover".
And finally we all are here:
"Leading man" (who started the case),
"Main witch" (starter the bullshit),
"Lover" (question mark? will have to discover).
And me, what's my name (I guess now "their nightmare", its too harsh, they might have heart attacks before the verdict), fine, they can call me "Myrka" (my nickname in older days).
Ops, have to go...
Sorry, we have to change "leaning man" name on "idiot" (to make it short and clear since he is jealous of pretty, good women).
And a reminder - this is a workplace case.
Have 5 minutes before doing my nails.
Let's start from "The idiot", hear his word
Since everyone is equal (of course) at work.
The idiot: I am lazy, hate to work, was smart enough stay close to the boss,
Play games, jealous (what a surprise),
Made good people who didn't like me be gone,
Because I have to stand up from the crowd.
No one still likes me, shame on them,
But I am working at it,
I mean lie on it every day.
That's hard.
Please understand and use in my defense.
The judge: why to leave the evidence against you all over the place? Someone will use it against. Someone everyone likes. Someone who doesn't step on people. Who has no greed.
The idiot: I have to survive. What else I will find?