Mama

My mom was a doctor for 30 years and people still ask her what to do, even she is retired, because she can tell exactly what to do. And there is only her way, no option. If she thinks something is good for you, she will not leave you alone until you just do what she wants, because she will not stop (me). Before I didn't understand her, she controlled me so much at certain times, that all I wanted to get out and live by myself. From I was about 9 to 17, I did only what I wanted, and then my mom, grandmother, aunts and their friends started to watch me all the time. I couldn't go anywhere without someone telling my relatives. Especially if I went to see my father, it was always a huge scandal after. Than I really had a thought about another country.
In Canada I think I have become independent in some way mostly because my mom. She would tell me something, give me advise that I would see a clear picture of what to do, I would just think without any emotions. I just know I have my mom, my father, my family and I feel good already. May be something in the word "mama".