old story 2

When I was a secretary in the court I met this woman who wanted to find her husband and file the chold support. The woman looked very poor, she was trying to find the right application form on the cour board and no one stopped to ask if she needs any help. Everyone, the judges, the secretaries completely ignored her. Only I asked if I can help. I tried to help, but she felt so guilty for some reason just for asking what she had all the rights to ask. Where would she find him? When I asked for her, everyone was like what are you crazy, she is no one to you.
Then she had no money to pay to start the case and she just left all sad and I have seen her again. I hope she is okay, her child is grown now.
Since than I start to think it should not be like this, the women (men) shouldn't feel guilty without a reason.