just a thought

I think if nature on your side, nothing will happen. I believe in it, I have seen it and I know it.
It will be nice to see grand children, great grand kids and be able to have fun, enjoy yourself and we know now, thank you to the Internet, what we have to do for the next at least 50 years. Choose health, this is only one option. No matter what I think about people I want them to be healthy and happy.
You have to deside what do you really want, see someone you love for many years, your grandchildren waiving you from a school bus or that shit... I have seen many very old people and I have seen how people end up doing bad things, the end of it. And this I am so much against it.
Why would we just focus on the "plus" side: health, happiness, dreams, goals, desires, on something we want very much:) On the beautiful things:) Smile:)