old friend

My grandmother has a friend, now about 70 years old woman who showed me how to sew when I was in the school. The lady's son was our atterney and we used to work little bit together. I was a lot of time at her house studying fashion magazines. I still have some of them. One time I made 50 different skirts and she put 50 different decorations on all of them.
Since that time I call this lady once in a while. And every time I call she tells something she did. And its funny most of the time.
One time she ate uncooked eggs that had brucellosis (virus); then she was mopping floor and decided to clean the room's light, stepped on a stool and the last thing she remembered was holding the light's wire; then she bought bees house to have own honey, and couldn't get out from the house all summer; then one winter she was almost under the bus, because she didn't want to go around the ice.
Every time I call her she starts from:" Irina, do you what happened? "