...

Remember a while ago I was writing a story
About all magic in the world and
I wanted to call it "with my friend .."
Today I am thinking
May be I have to call it with my friend you, Alexander.
How much I want you made me see the magic.
Do you know this week in my country
People believe you can see future if you know how,
If you don't know how, read horoscope in a dollar store,
Like me sometimes.
Do you think we can write a story together?
I think we have a little problem in writing,
The first line is nice,
Then third and second..questions.
May be you don't understand my sense of humor,
It's from old village, small city.
And I don't really understand your communist ideology.
What's the beauty in it,
How to become the biggest patriot,
What do you have to do except marching with flag? (me).
You are the last woman I will love (him).
Pardon me  (me).
And smile:)
Don't know if it's good