90's

The most memorable, I think, to me about 90' was
The summer day when only my father was home
And I returned from summer school,
For working parents, kids stayed in school all day.
I bought a note book for music class for some reason,
I never went to music school,
All I liked white paper and black notes on it,
Thinking to hide it somewhere.
My father was all summer home,
He dropped a motor from his motorcycle on his toe.
Sometimes before he drove my aunt to out village to garden.
Me and my sister were not allowed to have any rides on the motorcycle.
My aunt was okay and on the way home,
On one of the hills,
The motorcycle with my father went on one side
And the cart, which was attached to the motorcycle,
Where my aunt was sitting, went to another side.
It was disconnected, because my father was trying to see how it's made.
After my aunt didn't talk to my father for long time.
She said she couldn't forget how she was jumping on the hills screaming "help".
And my father took motorcycle apart away, dropped the motor on his toe, and exchanged on a small TV to my uncle.
And that day, on the phone, some one calling,
TV is working non stop and we are watching tanks on the street.