a story

My father is celebrating his 2.. wedding anniversary,
With his second wife, grandchildren.
Some time ago his wife had a fight some kind with daughters in law,
My step brothers have businesses so no one is working, a lot of time to... talk...
They stopped talking for a while and every friend who knew, few too,
Were telling to my father to call first,
He was like, 
Why? First time in my life no one is asking me for the money or babysitting.
Some one is furnishing a new build from the ground  house.
They like to build. 
I guess he called, because I hear: grandpa she pushed me!
It's easy for women, we need a break,
And men are kind of lazy in some way..
When we were living at the same city,
I would call and say: okay, okay, how much?
I think we only called to ask for money.
And he small office and every one over there liked me right away.
Those people and strange boys on the street were my first listeners.
When I was back home, I saw few people,
They are old, one has three grandchildren 
And I remember I almost fall on the floor from listening his story and laughing..
He said: I never thought I would have so much fun in my life..
I memories it and thinking about it sometimes..
Smile :)