today

I was thinking to write about rain and snow.
That what is outside today,
The storm, grey sky and icy winter roads.
How the weather is matching my mood.
Nothing was clear from line number three,
And I kind of had an idea, it's not my mood.
I would keep writing if I was a professional writer who is getting money for it.
Since I am not professional writer, 
English I learned by myself and fortune cookie promised me writing career.
I write what I want (or can? ) hm..
This afternoon I called my grandmother.
She was happy, very happy.
May be this why is raining instead of snow storm. ..
Just joking.
A.. V...is here, she said.
I was like ...who is he?
He was a person she met at her work, 
Not feeling okay, no one knew what was going on.
She made him drinks, from berries, flowers, grass on the rain water, honey?  
From her own grandmother may when she was a baby.
I was may be fourteen at that time.
The man didn't want to, he didn't believe or was afraid.
It didn't look yummy.
For one month few times a day.
She told me she told him: it'll be poison or life. 
Today he was: good day...