a story

... With few people in mind,
Few people I love and who love me,
Apology for my English and
Thanking Canada for giving me new home, new opportunities and the biggest gift - my child.
I want to tell you one story..
It was time I thought I cannot do it anymore.
Family in another country,
Across the ocean, like in another universe.
All I thought at that time was the money, baby food, getting on time in the daycare and work.
I didn't not know, who you call friends would complain that you are few minutes late sometimes in the morning and then ask how is the baby.
Nothing was working out.
That night I was arguing with my son's father in the car about the money.
I was looking at the dark endless road, no cars, no trees.
We were driving, I had tears in my eyes,
Thinking about what life is about,
Like this dark endless road all I thought I could ever see.
I turned music on.
A man started to sing bravely about winning Second World War.
And bright light went in my face for a second and I heard voice:
Don't leave your child without mother.
Next day I sold four gold rings I had,
For eighty seven dollars.
And me and my son we stopped in the book store.
First book I noticed was a book about Second World War and I opened it automatically on a page about Russian women who were living at that time.
Generation of my great grand mother and grandmother.
First time in a long while
I thought about who I was...