Today

And I slept on the ice,
It's our winter tradition,
I was thinking, February already. ..
I slept, it's good to be fat a bit sometimes,
Coffee all over my shirt, but I have red lipstick,
So everything is perfect and I am going to do my tax return today..
We were talking about Kanye West,
Thank you Facebook..
I don't know really his music,
No one does here, but no likes,
One option, he is ..
Me?
I simpathase him, because ..married man with in laws,
Many jokes about mother in law, and you have two.
New...
Cannot really sing about other women,
Cars, he has a driver, d..s, we are healthy here,
What else?
Money, may be, 53 without zeroes ..
That people can relate..
In laws, not too many men are smart to have a fight right away and stay forever on a distance. .
Married.. especially with children,
What are you doing on Saturday?
First case, you get a call,
Second you are calling.
Why am I thinking about the in laws,
When it's clearly none of my business,
Because we all know them too well,
They are together,
Wife, ..., music, Kanye...
May be I heard few stories from sons in law comedians ..
Don't know what I am talking about. ..