story...

One of the most important things we have
It is our open wings.
How many times we touch the ground,
Our wings will bring us up.
Dreams, hope, desire, love, believe,
People who truly care and never let us go down,
This what our opened wings.

Will you wait forever for the darkest night
Or you say that may be stars can never fly.
Will today, tomorrow only be the same,
Will mistakes from yesterday be mistakes again?
Will you tell a baby:
Oh, just give it up,
Or you tell: my dear, you will win and fight.
You are child, just bigger,
Look at brightest sky,
There are stars that always fly,  fly,fly...

You think you have done enough,
Ask your life : Have I done enough?
And life will laugh at you:
Come here, my baby, for a special hug and a kiss.
Do you want me to tell you how much I love you.
From your baby steps, see you every day.
Now you are strong, long road to go.
Love me more and more.
See how beautiful I am,
Look in my eyes, it's color of the sky.
Wind touches my hair, its color of rye land that gives you bread,
Be hungry only for me.
Do what you want with my winds.
My eyelashes are black like wings of the birds,
Build your house, raise your children and let them see the world,
Build own houses and raise children.
Do you like my dress, green, color of our trees,
Hug a tree, make a wish.
See precious gem stones, little stars,
They will bright your nights.
My sun is for you all day,
Tell me again, how beautiful I am.