Don' t know short story

Two parties : Inner voice and Poetess.

"Don't know" story..

1.

Inner voice:
I am apologizing, this is the last post for Don't know story.
Our writer is writing the happy ending (clapping hands).
Every time I ask her, when is it finally over,
She says: I don't know.
And another great news,
I got married.
Finally, I am a freedom man!
Back to the beginning.
To the day I met (thinking) ... this talent  (reading a text).
I called her on the phone after reading all night her first poem trying to figure out what's is going on.
Next day she arrived in an ambulance.
Already, I asked myself?
Our beloved Grandma is a head doctor, Honey (smiling).
I saw her and literally fell in love with her cooking and smile.
A dream of every man!.
(Looking at the side) 
Just like my wife, between five and seventy..
Next day at 7:01 some one broke my double door with fifteen locks,
It's ghetto, I am wearing a bulletproof jacket,
Parachute near the window in case of evacuation,
Three dogs watchin TV with me, 
How to make a door from old jeanse, relaxing. 
A man dressed in black Adidas and undressed woman with Marlboro.
Cowboys?!
Man: you didn't call at 7 pm.
Inner voice: It's 7:01..
Man: at 6:59 you supposed to dial the last number, it takes a minute for call go through in our city.
Am I clear here? 
Woman: maybe he is an idiot?
Inner voice nodding his head fast in agreement.
Man: no problem, next times would you please be so kind and call on time.
Inner voice : next times?!
Inner voice is nodding his head in agreement.
The woman is fixing her bra and making her underwear look longer.
Inner voice closes his eyes.
Woman: do you like my top and shirt too?
Made myself from a napkin. 
Man: we are businesmen, we have to support each other.
My business card " Once a month security group".
One more student for you, my girlfriend.
Teach her how to sing like Beethoven.
Inner voice: was he writing music?
Woman: like a dog?
(movie "Beethoven")


2.

Inner voice ( on the phone):
My darling, how is doing my sweetheart,
I am your little pumpkin flying on wings of love.
Dreaming of landing soon to have dinner with my sugar apple..
No, I am not calling from the police!
Speaking about dinner. ..
This how I met my beautiful poetess..
Don't know what I was thinking that day reading her first poem..
Memories appears in the air, like vision.
Poem number one.
(Inner voice talking to himself.
Who writes like this?
One hundred seventy pages, that's easy,
Poems born on the streets ..).
Kitchen, husband and wife are having dinner
(Inner voice: how nice!)
...Husband: what a fuck is it?
Wife: chicken!
Husband: Why is it fucking alive?!
Wife: Why don't you fucking cook!
Here, take your stupid cook book.
(Throws the book at him)
Your birthday gift!
(Inner voice: She got a birthday gift,
He must loves her,
Love poems are my speciality, been married eight times.. officially.
Husband: Come here!
Wife: Come in your pants!
Husband ( thinking which one of two words that starts at letter "b" he knows for women to use.
His own inner voice is thinking now, 
Father in law is in military,
Yes daddy!
Everything else considers a reason to run away,
Grandmother with three bulldogs,
Stepbrother is a businessman,
Mother in law..
Own inner voice:... not gonna make it..
Husband: Beautiful!
(Inner voice wiping tears of joy).
Wife: let's go watch my favourite movies
( She is easy going, after few years)
Inner voice: how romantic, pained picture with words,
Small city, innocent people,
Calling to the author..

3.

Inner voice beautifully enters the skiing arena,
And after triple twist he stops at the middle:
She likes figure skating..
Today we are going to read poems about (trying to understand what's written on a napkin) our economy? (question in voice).
Our economy. .. 
The bestest ever, the awesomest in the world?
Tomato! My favourite vegetable!
Gracias Senioras, Gracias!
What's is this?
Letter to myself written in the economy class instead of writing notes, 
Because our economy su..
Well. it has nothing to do with love. 
Today I am going to read our (corrects fast ) hers new poems about love.
Who tough her how to write poetry?
(Proudly) No one, doesn't it show!
Home made poet.
They didn't take her to music school,
My beloved poetess didn't know how to knock the wood in rhyme.. writing poems now!
She is away today,
Had to take a flight all over the world..
She forgot to say
I love you in the morning..
To her baby (laughs )

4.

Inner voice: Thank you ...
Who should I thank first...
She finished her book!
It took (counting fingers and toes) years...
Welcome to our submarine,
This night we are going to have lots of fun reading her three stories.
Poetess (almost naked): Thank you. .
Inner voice (proudly): My advise,
So no one will .. think what .. our poets read...

5.

Inner voice ( looking extremely fresh ).
Had vacation in the forest..
What did you put in the soup?
( looking on the box "love potion from 6 to 9 am" and hiding).
( To himself, that a good lane..
It's dinner time and I am making soup for you my love..
Going to be a new love poem (exited)
What did you put in the soup? ( throwing in the garbage).
You don't need it, my advice make a smart face (crossing eyes) and don't t
(Thinking) I think he said clearly on multiple occasions, he wants to have a bitch,  not a witch!
Immigrants...
Open my dictionary: 
Bitches are approaching roughly at the middle of the night
When all you want to see are dreams... cute puppies playing in the garden..See because of you I have to call one..
(To the crowd):
My friends,
I should've chosen another career..
When I had a chance and
Let Donald Duck entertain my beautiful poetess..
(Jumps away discussed) Dirty mop...my face...that's not very hygienic. .
Poetess: Well, I like Donald Trump...
Inner voice: I meant Donald Duck from Disney, Daisy!  The same we are watching with J for a year now.
(to the crowd):
She bought only one Disney cartoon to her son a year ago (laughs)
(Mothers support group shows picture of the inner voice to a suspicious man in a shirt with a big sign "mafia business")
Inner voice: Of course I like Donald Tramp!
(Crowd): what is she drinking?
Inner voice: let me see (opens the fridge): orange juice, milk, mango juice, coffee, tomato juice..
Trying to leave the stage:
She is only child (wears glasses) . ..a woman of her era..
She was volunteering at her father's  (whispers) .. office for four years.
Crowd nods in support and reaches together for wallets.(Inner voice always asks for money, helping himself)
Crowd (loud): and what happened to those people?
Inner voice ( walking around with huge piggy bank):
Thank you, thank you!
Strangely, 100 percent recovery.
Either way, I sense, soon we all will have a lot of fun..
(Runs fast away)..

6.

Inner voice is relaxing on top of a palm..
Story time:
Two islands,
First with one hundred men and one woman,
And the woman is Queen on throne.
Second island,
One hundred women and one man.
The man is sitting on top of the palm.
Poetess: you left me!
Inner voice: you look so b...(measuring her weight) b....(trying to say something, coughs) beautiful. .
Poetess: I am in good mood.
Inner voice : That's new!
Poetess: I realized, I can't be ..feel moody,
Because I can't write my b.. (measuring sense of the poems).b.. (trying to say something) beautiful poems..
I am writing this new poem about him having energy and healthy glow and all I could think
Is him having adrenaline. .
Inner voice: can someone publish finally her boo?

7.

Inner voice, lying down on the ocean beach.
Smiling happy trough sunglasses,
Chokes a second:
Whata. ...
His beloved poetess walking to him,
Dressed in sport sweater and let's call it leggings.
Poetess: I forgot to wear a skirt today!
Inner voice looking for place to hide (sand or ocean)
I can see it my dear..
Poetess:
I am stuck with myself,
Before I used to write freely,
How many unreadable poems I wrote
Without mentioning my name,
Every one is happy, holes are covered witrh leaves,
Just trying to be me a crazy women,
Now with my new girlfriends at work..
Inner voice:
Women! You don't like them! Here go, problem solved...
Poetess: not even one smart thought today
Inner voice: you had a thought going to gym..
I don't see your old stories by the way.
What? New stuff?
God: Oh, God
Inner voice is checking his pulse.

8.

Inner voice: building my new life in Africa!
Yesterday bought one-way ticket.
(suspiciously looking around)...women
What are doing?!
Poetess is funny dancing 90s dance (special "say bye to 90s week or never say at all"),
pop music in a foreign language is playing.
Inner voice: my old lady..
Martini bottle (with a cigar): all men are the same.
Bottle of beer: get fat, my advice,
(eating a double burger) and stinky and .. hairy.. (wipes tears).
Bottle of vodka: dance, baby, dance!!!
(poetess is dancing tango)
Poetess: I am not writing poems no more!
Inner voice (looking up): thank you, thank you,
After twenty years of asking why I was blind that day, my dream came true!
(dancing with poetess).
Poetess: I am writing a screen play.
Inner voice: about what my friend (kissing a frog),
My green beauty (kissing green card)
Poetess: my life
Inner voice: don't mention my name

9.

Inner voice is reading morning newspaper,
Skipping pages with naked women.
Show me some one dressed,
96x95x110
Call me..is it my own number..
(Phone call)
Woman: I am calling about your add
"Birthday wishes and more",
I would like to know about ..and more part..



10.

Inner voice with a sign
"Hoppfully predict future".
Woman: I want to marry a firefighter,
They make lots of money.
Inner voice: Start a fire,
You will meet a firefighter.
Then you will meet a detective,
Then a lawyer,
Then a judge.
Woman claps hands and leaves to nearby gas station.
Poetess: All men, two I had,
We're rude to me and when I left,
They were crying begging back.
Inner voice: That's your karma.

11.

Inner voice (automatically): what happened?
(last time inner voice took something personal,
je almost had a hear attack)
Poetess: I saw h...l in my dream.
Inner voice ( crossing himself )
Poetess mother dressed in military doctor uniform: nice!
Grandmother: We have nothing to worry about!
Poetess mother: It's her father fault.
Inner voice: daddy! The physicist (laughs).
Oh, those years (dreamily)..
New car, three years loan.
Kids took for a ride,
Next day, three wheels in the garage.
Kids said: we don't know.
Police detective did know either.
What did daddy say?
Nothing, who told him to hide the keys under the mattress.

One time she (silently pointing at Poetess),
She forgot to lock the office door,
Daddy is running around,
Where is the phone!!!
Nurse is screaming, 
On the desk!!!
Where is the desk!!!
Imagine my conditions in those years..
Poetess: and I have to share it.
Inner voice (wakes up): share what?
Poetess: the dream..
Inner voice crossing himself again..
E..l ( upset): yeah, yeah, Hell plus o.
Not one nice word.
H and three dots that all I got.
Talking about G..d, A..s, H..n..
Where do you think these coming from? (printing money non stop)..
Inner voice closes eyes because he keep staring on the money. .


12.

Inner voice is packing his stuff, reading a letter from Poetess,
Talking to himself:
A story about me... no address, no phone number,
Not when I am available. .. (stuffing his bag and keeps reading),

No mug shot picture for my dating profile..
Loud female voice: What?!
Inner voice: only dreaming no!
My wife.. (innocently smiling and crossing eyes)
Man in his early fifties. ..
Aren't we the same age lady.. Black...
(Looking at the mirror with surprise)