Today

I have this online girlfriend...
We don't know each other, but we teach each other how to live;
She is watching my stuff, I watch hers...so on.
Now one thing we have in common is the religion.
She doesn't believe in God.
Fine, - I said first time and left alone the topic.
Now that's all we talk, the religion.
I don't believe in God,
She starts at least once a day.
Then goes on:
Do you know what it is,
Do you know where I am going?
With all the details, some very suspicious,
Like she really knows.
I already dreamed once about. ..
She has a lot of time not really working 9 to 5, may be that's the reasons.
Every day something new from a new article.
Fine, I said again.
My grandfather didn't believe in God,
He was a communist and good person.
Yesterday I supposed to have time for myself going out,
I didn't drive, took a bus,
Turned on my phone to take a picture of a fish I was thinking to buy, go buy new cream may be, shower gel and shampoo with honey.
Then I am getting her messages.
I didn't go anywhere, went back to the bus stop,
Was waiting for an hour at the place where no buses on Sunday,
No one said anything, had to take another bus, got lost, at the strange place called a taxi.
J was sick on Friday and Saturday , ate something bad,
When I got back home at night I tried all the food in the house, everything.
I think it was juice.
Today I had headache from the food or from over sleeping, staying home all day..