New Kibgs are breaking in,
And there is Magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: welcome to the new world.
Where is my Prince Charming?
Eating chocolates with his Lady!
Time to shake up fat cats with their kittens.
For some reason I have more trust in the Lady.
Princess: they put picture of a black woman and said it was you.
Princess number two: it was me.
Princess: a black woman?
Princess number two: is it a problem?
Princess: not at all!
Princess number two: so nervous..
Princess: I always thought you are white people.
Princess: my boyfriend likes black girls,
And I asked myself why not keep him around more.
Princess: how?
Princess number two: tanning my face.
Princess: what about everything else?
Princess number two: he is moving slowly.
And where is the boyfriend, still in jail?
Princess: nah.. they let him out..
He doesn't know where all gold in the world is.
Probably will ask my bank card code tomorrow.
Princess number two: give him more honey,
Black people say there is something in the honey.