New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Lady number two (looking at the pictures): I feel sorry for her.
New King number one: she wanted it herself.
Lady number two: she did it for love.
Now she looks like a man.
New King number two: like a sick man.
Lady number two: where is the truth.
New King number one: let's check his pictures.
Everyone wants to take my spot, but I guess they are waiting for a personal invitation.
Lady number two: you are not going to invite them..
New King number one: of course not.
Only on your own!
Princess: she is jealous of all the women, but she is not jealous of me.
She doesn't know anything yet.
Princess number two: I wonder where is the boyfriend!
Princess: she is going to text me old question if I slept with him.
No, I didn't.
At least if he is alive.
We are villa de amore and love,
Expressing ourselfs nude with one glass of champagne.
(singing) People ask me why I look young, but it's my mind,
What age I can't figure out.
Princess number two: and where is the boyfriend!
Princess: I don't know, I am single.