Lady number two: Alexa tell me a joke.
New King number one: Alexa tell me the weather.
Lady number two: she can play songs too.
New King number one: what song should I sing?
King Bear?
Lady number two (looking at pictures): look at this picture!
New King number one: children again?
All women I know seem more excited only when word "child" comes around.
Lady number two: this woman, I was reading about her in magazine few years ago.
Such a change.
New King number one: not my type, I like meat, especially when she is stretching and not taking long.
Probably "I am not like every one else" wrong philosophy.
Lady number two: I think I am like every one else.
New King number one: me too.
Let's check what else he has here.
(singing) we are people that never leaves,
As long as door is closed on my side.
Lady number two (singing): when I kiss you deep in your lips.
When I scratch your hand you are mine.
Lady: today I am wearing military.
Lady number two: is she going to fight her imaginary friends?
There are too many.
New King number one: I used to know one fighter.
Supposed to give him my crown.
As soon place started to stink, he walked away, I mean, drove.
Lady number two: I would stay if it stinks.
Where to go? Need an idea first.
New King number one: I have to stay.
Lady number two: with that face I was expecting something, but nothing happened.
New King number one: something definitely happened, but we will never know what.