New King number one: babies again!
What do we have, wipes, diapers, baby formula and food!
Women!
Lady: who told our King number one that he is the most powerful in the world?
New King number two: one lied and one believed..life is not open book, quiet closed at times, sent at the beginning.
Lady: is this writing on the wall?
New King number one: its book of fantasies.
Philosophy for people who have mostly nothing to do any more.
In ancient days you would be officially burned.
Author: I am here for only one thing,
Whatever you are building here.
New King number one: so far we are building nothing.
New King number two: I sit on something.
New King number one: on your bum.
Princess: I am fresh to the max!
In my pink lucky jacket even I am little bit unlucky today.
If I have a broom, I fly out from this world to another galaxy.
New King number four: If you rob bank, museum or jewelry store,
Which one has the most security?
New King number one: people are waiting for King who will solve all the problems.
Where is King number five?
Princess: car fell on him.