New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: time to shake fat cats.
New King number two: you promised me crown without war.
New King number one: you take the lead, I am on break.
New King number two: what about kittens?
New King number one: kittens can drink spoiled milk.
New King number two: how?
New King number one: he is asking me..
Are you not capable again!
We don't like them and we are about to say it.
Take their money, it will wake cats up.
Princess number two (looking at the moon): its weird have no buildings..
Princess: and where is the boyfriend?
Princess number two: he is dumed.
Tried to cross the border illegally.
Princess: you said he is American citizen.
Princess number two: he was going another way.
Called me and our country all the names and left inside of a couch to Mexica.
Princess: poor thing.
Princess number two: not really.
It was bunch of drugs there too.
I probably will never see his rich ass ever again.
Princess: I should send my boyfriend, but he won't be so lucky.
Will be calling me nonstop to find a lawyer.