New Kings..

Hilary: don't forget the pumpkin.
Harvey: what is it?
Hilary: that big orange vegetable.
Harvey (worrying): what if it was cursed..
I hear Church music already.
Hilary: it wasn't from our so called local friends, see all the pumpkins are in halfs from the customs.
Harvey: you look super hot today..
Hilary: Its dark in here!
Harvey: Some one looked at me from the tree!
Donald (quietly): messed up.
Hilary (looking on the street): great, our white house is orange now.
Donald (from nowhere): green and orange!
Harvey (jumps up): I thought it was Police.
Donald: shh.. don't scare children.. let's start tricking, I hope you brought candies.
Harvey: I have to watch for women.
Don't you think it's strange they mostly dress up like witches?
It's the most popular costume choice.
Hilary: is that a problem?
Donald: we can't ask him,
He didn't even vote.
Harvey: so many problems after 65.
Donald: now you should truly rely on God, but it's complicated.
Harvey (worrying again): why!
Donald: God might not hear you.
Too many people are asking the same question.
Hilary: I can't work like this!
Donald: you mentioned volunteering.
Hilary: no way.
Harvey: money is Evil, I can see it now!
Donald: give it to us and stop shaking already.
Hilary: keep focusing on the law, happines will come instantly.. boom..
Donald: only in fairy tales, what are you teaching kids.
Harvey (looking at the door): I see this man here every year!
Donald: its Ghost of democracy.
Legend says he will leave when our country will be completely democratic and freedom.
Hilary: I wonder when this day will come?
Donald: no one knows, that page was ripped in hundred of pieces.




Hilary: what are those wires for?
Donald: what do you mean?
Aren't we travelling to glorious land.
It's a rocket sweetheart!
See the door.
Hilary: people are driving cars, ..roads..
Donald (dreamingly): ..different planets.. I wonder how they look..
First planet we discover, may be this moon, nice and shiny,
We will call America too.


Donald: once again I was accused by fake news media
for not being very nice to the illegal immigrants.
This news is completely false,
because all I want is world peace beauty.
Look at our new luxurious door!


Donald: time for spirituality and nothing else.

Today we will count money,

Imagine all these money I am going to share with you..

Money is in and illegal immigrants are out..

Repeat 5 hundred times.

Hilary: and how much money will I get?

Donald: it depends how many illegal immigrants you will bring.

(after pause)

Donald: I am writing first check for ..one dollar.

Gladly we have experts in spirituality.

Smart, American and gorgeous.

Smart person: I suggest making straight lines out of the country.

Donald: good point.

Hilary: we have to focus on facts.

Donald: this is different answer in spirituality.

Smart person: design scratch lottery for trips back home.

Donald: we have time for that!

Hilary: we can circle our problems.

Donald: do you want to know the answer?

What is six minus eight and five minus four?

That's points to realise that the door in spiritual world is still locked.

Smart person: we can show fast directions in kilometres?

Donald: sixty sweetheart.

This exactly what we supposed to do,

Discover new spiritual numbers.


Hilary: look at this vehicle!

Donald: not a clue..like living on Mars we are discovering for ten million dollars.

It's Chinese very smart car with road IQ of 200.

Hilary: I can't believe it, its huge.

Donald: I can't believe myself,

The contract we signed it's literally in blood, but now our people can have it.

Hilary (opens the door): and where is round wheel at the front?

Donald: which one, our car has five, one is free bonus.

Hilary: five?

Can I drive it?

Donald: sweetheart, this is new luxury car,

You don't need wheel, you need a driver.

It's a bus to be honest.



Donald: democratic nightmares without solutions.
Ops.. (turns off the light).
Hilary: there is no light..
My bag! My shoes!
Donald: we can't finance all laxuries,
Light or warm water?!
Hilary: My cat! I wasn't holding a dog!
Donald: bring to a shelter.
Hilary: my car!
Donald: focus on one thing.
Hilary: My wallet!
Donald: well exactly what is going to be, chaos.


Voice from outside: brother Donald,
Have you seen sister Hilary?
Donald: no..
Voice from outside: what are you waiting for?
Donald: I'll look around.
Voice from outside: well quickly, free lunches are ready.
Donald: yes brothers.
Voice from outside: and sisters.
Thank you sweetheart.
Donald: we made America great,
We are living in perfect world,
Everything is free and open to everyone.
I can't eat it, it's probably cheap!
Now I am wondering how to make life back to normal.
Go back in the past?
Hilary: don't tell me we are in Heaven again.
Donald: not at all.
If that door on the sky to Heaven, it has giant lock on it.
Hilary: where are we?
Donald: in America!
See my porters are everywhere,
Even on my shirt.
Hilary: I remember light.
We got enlightened!
Donald: in five minutes?
It's aliens.
I was calling for spiritual wisdom, kindness and love,
I think only the aliens showed up.