Princess: life is boring without TV.
Princess number two: what is it?
Princess: it's where you can see yourself.
Princess: I don't like the moon.
I wish it explodes.
Princess number two: don't say it, now they arrest people for saying that,
After someone wished that everyone will be equal.
Eat your soup.
Princess: I don't like food in the soup.
Princess number two: it's delicious.
Princess: and where is the boyfriend?
Princess number two: he went on vacation for two with his female friend.
Will be back next week.
Princess: your trust is beyond magic.
Princess number two: and where is the boyfriend?
I see you are not tanned in black anymore.
Princess: I don't think he cares if I am black or white.
He walks around like he wants to stab someone.
This how we met in supermarket few nights ago.
He marched near me like he had a weapon, straight forward and very close.
I had time to pray.
New King number one:.. clearly luck of education.
Enough of white educated hypocrites like myself.
Plus there is nothing much to take for free,
Only free problems.
New Queen number one: hypocrite!
New King number one: this what I just said.
My wife is my best critic and I always accept healthy criticism.
New Queen number one: don't forget to cover the truth.
New King number one: my love..I will do it right now!