New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: our new Black King!
Princess: he is black!
New King number one: we all can see and about to enjoy.
Princess number two: like you have never seen a black man!
Princess: I've seen black men!
New King number one: black man, black man..
Are you from city hiding in bushes?
Black King!
Ten dollars to show some love,
Black King will give you more later.
Black King: where is my Queen?
New King number one: perfect purity.
Lady: is she black?
New King number one: you only can joke ladies.
She is black, beautuful, hot and knows how to cook, favourite qualities of many home Kings.
Write it down somewhere.
We are doing serious business here.
We are ruling the world.
I always wished we all become equal to each other, no rich or poor, no discrimination..
Princess: he is the one who made that wish before all lights went off..
Princess number two: how much is the reward?
Princess: I don't think it was him wishing on TV,
He is the one giving the reward.
Princess number two: hopefully not my boyfriend,
He could never pay for what I want..