New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: I don't totally trust him.
Lady number two: let's see what he has here.
New King number one: beautiful puctures.
This what I am giving throne and crown for.
May as well lose in the forest.
Lady number two: children!
I hope she is happy with the baby.
I know those kind if men,
Drugs is their first woman and sometimes last.
New King number one: I hope too, they are problems of another King, the one who cares.
If you think we are sorry for children?
We don't sorry for anyone.
Lady number two: I would watch Golden Globe, but I don't watch those kind of movies.
And there is no remote control.
New King number one: you are sitting on it.
Lady number two: I feel sorry for someone.
I feel sorry for myself.
New King number one: about time to wake up.
Lady number two: Good morning!