Princess (on the phone): I want it white,
At least I can see light at the end of dark!
Princess number two: and where is the boyfriend!
Princess: at home, asking me what time it is.
New King number one: here my King, our great help is all for you.
Black King: where?
New King number one: on the paper.
The instructions.
You must read it as well.
Black King: you are giving me help on the paper?
New King number one: that's only help you get.
My personal advise, give this paper to someone else.
Command!
To be on my level.
Black King(reading): bring this, do that, say this, sign here..
You said there is no more slavery in the country.
New King number one: this is not anything like that my friend.
Only long journey, according to the Constitution of course.
We will blame you for everything, even for winds and rainy showers,
Weather is not very cooperative now days,
but, the good thing, you will be kind of far to reach and leave a message.. you will be on very important meetings..