Black King: can we remove all posters of great white Kings from my office.
I am inviting my friends for lunch and youth too.
New King number one: your Majesty..
I have never expected this kind of wisdom on first day..
I was thinking to dispose the art myself, but you know..
Every time I look at brave ancient faces
I feel guilty.
Ancient Kings built the country, we successfully have rebuilt it.
I bring that pictures to ladies showers and changing rooms.
They complain all the time about gorgeous statues they have.
What a brilliant idea!
New Queen number one: it's taking you too long to come up with things in our country.
Look, Black King only has to look in front of him.
New King number one: she is my adviser.
Keep going my lady, I will take notes.
Should we let him look around?
New Queen number one: name things in front of you, test.
New King number one: life..