New King number one: let’s be fair to white people.
We give you one million jobs, you give the crown to our Black King.
Lady: I think it’s called diversity.
New King number one: its only four years anyway.
Lady: with work you won’t even notice.
Few great hair may be.
New King number one: my fair lady!!
And if you think I am (pointing finger up) himself,
You are highly mistaken.
We are only reading newspaper and watching the news and seeing nightmares.
Lady: wash hands before touching food.
New King number one: for those who wasn’t raised in palace, do what you want.
You probably will have no food, we will eat it for you.
Princess number two: Am I on time for the show?
Crown will not suite us, be honest.
We all must wear hats.
Princess: and where is your black man?
Princess number two: in my dreams..