My stories about good women - story one "My grandmother Ira"

This week I want to talk about increadable women I have known and who have touched and changed in not just some way, but in a big way. I want their stories at least will make you to think or change your own life for the best.

The first story will be about my grandmother Iraida.

She was a doctor for 55 years and even now she get letters from people who she meet forty or even fifty years ago.

When I was in school I used to go to her work and just sit in her office for hours waiting when she is done with her patients. I had seen people crying, but only the first time, because I knew that my grandmother would say :"that's nothing serious." And the people would believe her and it will be like nothing serious no matter what.

I have seen people who thought that's all, did not even had one believe in medical recovery, lost all hope and they are still alive now, because they believed for a second to a woman who only told that she doesn't see anything serious.

One kind word can make a huge difference in a life. She used to do tests after tests to see a tiny improvement, pushing people to live normal life no matter what, not staying in beds, fighting over and over, working nights, weekends just to change anything in her patient favone.

The point is if there is one little chance, push for a second little chance and for the third one. Make it into a snow ball, bigger and bigger. Don't give up on yourself and don't waste your time!

All the best!