The date story

Today my friend Kery
Begged me to go on a date with her and her new boyfriend.
May be I could see what she doesn't want to see.
May be I could talk.
Fine, but I should have brought a huge bottle of wine.
The "boyfriend" was okay except he was touching himself in weird way,
Almost all the time.
Still I decided to stay, wait for another surprise.
The surprise didn't wait for too long.
First was his life story,
What his parents did wrong
When he was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,
Thirteen year was nice (one more surprise),
was horrible 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,
24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34,
Thirty five was fine (slept with a woman for the first time),
36, 37 were bad, then now (finally) 38.
Sorry, but this how the date went.
Glad he didn't start from one month,
I don't think the wine I didn't buy would last.
Then he talked about his boss,
Who asked to work at work
(Crazy boss).
Then was the fiance of one day,
Who didn't call back and left from the window door (was the first floor).
The gold fish did not want to eat,
A dog barked somewhere...
I ended the date right there:
Kery, wake up (she was sleeping in the salad)
End his misery right now,
Where is the fork?