A work song

A work song.

One friend, told me today,
Work is for jerks.
I am kinda okay.

I understand, some people,
Most of them do,
Wish they would never work a day,
Never for all.
Win a big lottery,
Without playing the game.
I won “Big”, but I tried very hard,
Now I am going for “the Biggest” of luck.

Anyway,
This not where I wanted to start.

I go to work,
And I have a wonderful day!
Wonderful, wonderful, just a great day,
Nothing more add or say.

I smile and relax,
I make the people laugh.
I play my own game,
I don’t take a crap.
No jealousy, gossip, no complains.
No fake ways.

Even, I have seen it all,
Jealousy, gossip, behind back talk,
Friends who are really not friends at all.

Nothing has changed me, turned into mean.
Didn’t make me be part of that gossip sick team.
I know what’s right
And I go for it.
I don’t give a f… and I don’t take a s..!

At first, I was like,
I have to blend in,
Then I went for being unique.
I stand for myself, I know my rights,
I go to work smile and relax.

I work very well, do always best,
Clean, organized, no mess.
And really,

Who cares about the rest.