The Farm Story

My mom called me last night:
Can you invest little more money in my farm...
What about the money I sent already?
She was like, we have a little problem on the farm over here.
My mom and her friend had a thought,
I think in a crazy dream at night,
The free "retired doctor" life is not the same without big fight.
The farm was the brilliant idea.
They got chickens, ducks, goats, few pigs and a cow.
So they can make lots of money.
To make money farming, it sad to say,
But you have to "finish the farming" on not very good day.
Everyone was happy until the time to say the animals good bye.
My brother- in- law refused right away,
In no life he will run after the pig with a knife.
My mother's friend, already " an idiot son- in- law" now was the last hope, the "main killer" they all believed in.
It was one big dream.
Well, he had a heart attack trying to kill the pig.
One month in the hospital, two at home,
Diapers require, dinner in bed.
He might not be the same after all.
All with him now is mad mama - in- law,
Very much everyday.
But the pig is okay.
Everyone worries about that pig first for some way.