The divorce story

A few months ago my girlfriend's husband told her that he wants to go back to Russia forever, he hates her after thirty years of marriage, hates Canada, wants all the money, work on a farm and see his cousins every day...

My girlfriend was sad, depressed, crying non stop, thinking to shoot him or shoot herself, never ever trust a man.

And anything I would tell her: move on with your own life, go out, go see professional help, give him what he wants, be nice, start all over again. She would listen and agree, but later go to her usuall depressed self.

Finally I said:"Fuck him!" She got it and she did it, became bubly, exated and mostly thinking of dating again. Plus she paid a down payment for her own apartment. She was like:" I can't wait for the divorce, I am so exited!"

On Saturday we went out and she told me that her husband has changed his mind...